Follower

Sonntag, 30. Juli 2017

Neues DT Mitglied in Team A

Heute möchten wir Euch unser neues DT Mitglied in Team A vorstellen...



Today we would like to introduce you our new DTmember team A...



Hello!
I am Anja, 36 years old, married, living in Germany (NRW).
I work as an ergotherapist at a hospital, but for the next year I stay at home with my little daugther.
Since many years I do some handicraft. In 2015 I found Stampin up and I love it. Now I have many Stampin up stamps, papers and colours. But I use other products, too.

I started my own blog

Funny bastelt...

in February 2016 and take part in various challenges or simply show my created cards or similar things.
Funny is my nickname ;-)

I´m proud to be a member of the Cards und More Designteam now.



 




Herzlich Willkommen im Team ,liebe Funny !
Welcome to the team Funny!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme an der Cards und More Challenge. Wir freuen uns, daß Du mitmachst und wünschen Dir viel Glück!

Thank you for joining the Cards and More Challenge this time. We are pleased that you are here. Good Luck!

Cards und More Challenge-Team